Thursday, July 30, 2009

back to reality.

I am making an effort to get back into writing here again after my month long holiday. I am not very inspired which I will put down to the fact that W has been difficult lately. Ever since we got back he's not sleeping properly and he is super attached to me. So attached in fact that I can't be in a different room from him without him freaking out. This is putting a lot of stress on me since I get practically nothing done and if I try to just leave him playing or watching a movie for a second to go to the bathroom or start dinner or make välling he just screams until I come back and get him. It's exhausting and I feel very clueless as to what to do about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Our holiday was awesome, we had such a great time and we truly enjoyed seeing our family and friends. (I am sorry we didn't get the chance to go up north and that we missed out on some of you in Stockholm it was just too much) We enjoyed it so much in fact that we made our first concrete plans of moving to Sweden in the next couple of years.

This photo was taken at my grandparents house in Hunnebostrand on the west coast of Sweden and it just fully captures the serenity and happiness we felt there.


Unfortunately the trip was not all flawless, W got sick again while we were there. Another virus, the third one in three months. And as I mentioned above, three weeks may seem like a long time but we did not have time to see everyone we wanted to see. We'll return soon though and then we'll have to see you all cause you are all missed!

In the next couple of weeks I am going to try to do some job hunting and daycare hunting and see where we can go from there.

No comments: