Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love is a losing game

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Set iPod to "Shuffle" setting

2. Next question, next song

Here's mine:

1. If someone says “Is this ok?” you say?

Your pretty face is going to hell - Iggy & the Stooges

Well clearly it's not ok at all...

2 . What would best describe your personality?

Girlfriend in a come - The Smiths

I don't know what to say to this... I guess I'm about as much fun as someone dead?

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Upon this tidal wave of young blood - Clap your hands say yeah

I guess this means I'm a bloodthirsty vampire who likes them young?

4. How do you feel today?

Ode to my family - The Cranberries
I'd say homesick a little and very much in love with my little family.

5. What is your life’s purpose?

God Monster - Cramps

This can either mean I am supposed to be God or I am the monster that kills God? Or maybe I am a monster created by God?

6. What is your motto?

Mother Nature's Son - The Beatles

Yeah I'm a hippie mama!

7. What do your friends think of you?

Satin Sheets - Silverchair

The true meaning of this escapes me... maybe I am nice to sleep on?

8. What do you think of your parents?

Saturday Night - Kaiser Chiefs

I am yet again baffled by the deeper meaning of this. Maybe my parents are fun like a Saturday night...

9. What do you think about very often?

Wings of a dove - Madness

Well I saw a pigeon today and I thought a lot about how it kind of looked like the pigeons in Bolt but they're not exactly doves are they and I don't think I've ever thought of doves. Maybe it's symbolism... wings of a dove might mean death and in that case I guess I occasionally think of death and what would happen if I died or someone I loved died.

10. What do you think of your bestfriend?

Let me tell you about my boat - Mark Mothersbaugh

I really like this answer. It means that I think of my best friends in terms of us being able to talk about anything.

11. What do you think of the person you like?

Starman - Seu Jorge

How to interpret this... hmm.. I love you baby!

12. What is your life story?

From a balance beam - Bright Eyes

Well I better stay on the straight and narrow or I'll fall off my balance beam.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?

It had to be you - Billie Holiday

I guess that means I want to be the one to blame...?

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?

Raining in Athens - Azure Ray

You are so beautiful it rains in Athens every time I look at you!

15. What do your parents think of you?

Dragonfly - Azure Ray

They think I flew far away from home, and that I'm pretty.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Good Song - Blur

Well I'm already married and I didn't dance to Blur and I don't know what we danced too so good song might be the right answer after all.

17. What will they play at your funeral?

Good Fortune -PJ Harvey

It was good fortune for you to have known me?

18. What is your favorite hobby/interest?

Zeplin Song - Courtney Love

Yeah... No that's not right.

19. What is your biggest fear?

Hate - Cat Power

To be hated. (Great song by the way you should all listen to it)

20. What is your biggest secret?

Love is strong - The Rolling Stones

I love my W and my J more than anything and now it's no longer a secret?

21. What song will be the title when you repost this?

Love is a losing game - Amy Winehouse

Great song!


I think I should probably mention that my playlist I shuffled from is shared with my hubby J and our son W and also contains the songs I have to listen to for work so I wouldn't say that this list is an accurate summary of my musical preferences.

Another thing... Marie I know you did it in Swedish and I was debating doing yours but then I have to cater to the people who don't speak Swedish so I went with the English version. I hope it's ok.

No comments: