Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All grown up

We cut his hair on Saturday. I know I said we would never and that I had a long debate about it here but we did it and it looks awesome! He's so pretty. He looks all grown up and no one mistakes him for a girl now.




He's all grown up now. Yesterday he named one of his toys. That's a first. So far nothing has a name unless I have given it one. But yesterday he took his BRIO dog that he got from Maria, Jason and Natalia for his baptism and named it Nina. Nina is our neighbours dog so it's not completely random.
Today we went to IKEA and he chose his own food from the menu and then proceeded to eat it all which he never ever does when we eat out. He also got his own little cart and pushed it around the whole shop. We finished to shopping with ice-cream which he ate without spilling any while sitting on a real chair. He also climbed into the car and into his car seat by himself. Soon he won't need me anymore.

1 comment: