Sunday, June 6, 2010

Go Sweden, Go go Go Sweden!

Today is Sweden day! So happy Sweden day everyone!
Today is also the birthday of a very special little girl. My friend J had her baby girl at 6.26 this morning. She has no name yet and she's only 3 kg but she does have a proud big brother F. Congratulations to the whole family on their 2 week early addition!
So that leaves me, the only pregnant person around. Everyone else who was pregnant already had their baby and I... well I have 21 weeks to go.
So I'm 19 weeks along, which means I'm almost at the halfway mark. Which is exciting but also a bit depressing, 21 more weeks before the baby is here... that's a long time.

Last week was a nightmare. I had two exams and W got sick on Monday night and stayed sick most of the week. I was exhausted and felt like I had no brains left by the time I got to my second exam on Friday night. I did a real poor job of that one too so I'll most likely have to redo that one in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully with school being over my life will quiet down a little, these next two weeks are still busy though cause I'm working a bit this week and next week it's W's birthday and that requires some planning. But after that maybe. Or maybe I'll make it to Sweden after all. My family really wants us to come so they want to pay for our tickets so now I'll just have to make that work. It'll be good to go and hang out with my mom for a few weeks though and meet up with friends and family and finally get to see M and J's new baby boy L.

As far as the pregnancy is going all is well. The babe is kicking a lot and that's always reassuring and the belly is getting rounder so soon I won't look like I'm just fat, I'll actually look pregnant. I can't wait. I took some pictures of the belly but they're still on my camera so I'll upload them tomorrow when I have some time.
Well that's it for now.

No comments: