Wednesday, June 9, 2010

week 20??

So I believe I'm still 19 weeks pregnant... 19+3 I think... but I get confused.
It's very different being pregnant the second time around, I just don't have time for all the thinking about what the baby looks like now and what she's growing this week. Maybe with school out of the way I will find time for that again, but it just doesn't feel as important to know day by day what's happening. It's probably because I've been through it before and in all honesty it's not much I can do (except for eating right and stuff) that will change anything.
This week I've gone into full on planning mode. I'm planning W's birthday and his party and I'm planning the packing. We finally got our tickets to visit Sweden and we're leaving in less than 2 weeks and we'll be gone for three weeks. I bought a new suitcase for W today because the bags we have are too big and with the weight restrictions on the plane it's pointless bringing a huge bag that's only half full. With this new bag we have two good sized bags. I also picked up his birthday present from my grandparents. I won't tell you what it is but it will come in handy for the traveling.
Tomorrow it's W's three year check up at the paediatrician so we'll see how he's growing and developing. That's always interesting.
I honestly have nothing more to say.

No comments: