Friday, May 16, 2008

A blogger at heart.



I know that I have been less then consistent in my promise to blog every day. But I have been very busy and if it's any consolation I think about blogging a lot. I compose blog posts in my mind all day. About our lives and about Quebec and about all the great things I could write about. Lately I have been having this crazy fantasy about blogging for babble. I would love to blog for babble. They have a whole section of great blogs written by cool and funny people. It does seem that most of these cool and funny people are writers and this is where my hopes of becoming a blogger for babble dies. I am not a professional writer. I don't think I could ever be one either, I don't think I could do the university studies to become one. But if I was ever given the opportunity I would love to blog for babble. 
I could write blogs about raising a trilingual child and about being a Swede in Canada and about all the things that annoy me about hubby, and how lucky I am to have such a great husband and son and so on. It would be great.

We booked our tickets to Sweden this summer. We're off again on the 14th of July. I hope we can see everyone this time around. We're going up to my dads for a visit. My mother-in-law might even go with us, we'll see. Anyways it'll be great. Bus can swim in the ocean and we can spend nice evenings barbecuing at my grand-parent or in my moms chalet. I can't wait to go, another 2 months to go. 2 exciting months. In one month from tomorrow the bus will be 1 year old and a week after that I will be 26 and officially closer to 30 than 20. Then in between those dates it's midsummer and St-Jean Baptiste and Canada day. Then off we go. 

Later

No comments: