Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Sweden in pictures!" by The Bus.




















On the lovely boardwalk on Smögen, relaxing in my Sweden-stroller.


















Playing hard to get for the girlfriend... she wants me bad!


















With mamma in the park.






















Goofing around with my favourite godmother.






















First time on the swings... weeeeeee!






















Checking out the stairs at my great-grandma (gammelfarmor).






















Trying out my other great-grandma's walker (gammelmormor)






















Enjoying the big lawn at gammelfarmor's right before getting sick and throwing up everywhere.


















Relaxing in my Sweden-stroller with my gammelmormor. If you're young, or old, you need to wear protective hats in the sun.


















Hanging with my mormor (grandma)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vilka otroligt fina foton snuttan. Synd bara att jag ser ut som en svettig galning på kortet men men...hahahaa! vi får byta lite kort någon dag och samtidigt höra lite mer om swedenresan. Pusss