Sunday, September 6, 2009

August part 3

Here's the third and final part of the August three part series...

At the end of the month we decided to rediscover our city so me, J and W walked down to the Old Port in Montreal. It's is so beautiful down there and every time I go I end up wondering why I don't go all the time. W skipped and ran and played and took huge steps and tiny steps and Iron Giant steps while we walked along the waterfront.

Stopping only to look at the boats. We found a giant yacht from South Africa in one of the harbors.

We walked around Park LaFontaine and when W got difficult I put him on my shoulders and we trotted along the tree lined paths. We stopped for picnic by the playground and W and J fed nuts to a squirrel that got a little to unafraid of us for my taste. We found a hurt bird and tried to call the SPCA to help it only to find out that they don't serve our part of the city.



We took beautiful J with us and walked up Mount Royal and looked at the view of our beautiful city. After we visited the Saint-Laurent street market and the kid POP festival.

August was all in all a beautiful month and that is probably the reason why I didn't blog much.

No comments: