Thursday, September 17, 2009

it all happened so fast

Tomorrow my tiny little baby (who's already closing in on two and a half) will do his first ever half day of our daycare solution. He will be picked up at 9 am and be returned in time for lunch. I think I'm fine with it but I'm not sure. I have never left him with a stranger like that before and I have met T (his Montessori teacher who is awesome and great) and W loves her and I'm sure she'll take good care of him but regardless I feel scared.

Me and J have been fighting a lot about this these past few days out of stress and fear and stuff. It all happened so fast and lets face it I don't have a job yet so do we really need daycare 3 days a week? Well in all honesty we don't but if we don't take this opportunity now it will most likely go away and I think it will be good for W to spend some time with other kids and another person who's not me or J or family. We might just end up paying for 3 days but sending him 2.

Tomorrow is the day my little man will go off on his own and spend some hours away from us for the first time and I'm sure I will cry a little.

No comments: