Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is mother's day. My last mother's day as a mother of one. My little prins has given me two gifts so far, one he made at daycare and one he and his daddy made today. The one he made at daycare is a bag of lavender with a flower and a painted hand print, it's beautiful. The one he made today is a box called "All the reasons I love mom" and it's full of little notes explaining why he loves me. It makes my eyes tear up to read it. Granted I am crazy hormonal these days so it might just be that.
Little baby in the belly is still making me sick sick sick and I'm seriously hoping that will stop soon. I am fully in my second trimester as of tomorrow and things should really be getting better.
In other news my plans for a trip to Sweden this summer are currently on hold since I cannot get a more specific date for my citizenship ceremony (if they do allow me to become a Canadian citizen) than "probably in a couple of months". If I miss the ceremony that would be very bad so I just can't plan anything until I know and that might not be until the week before the ceremony. Sometimes bureaucracy sucks!
Been thinking of posting some photos soon as well but I've been so tired that I just can't be asked but one of these days I promise I'll try to get some pics up of W and of the belly. My aim is to do weekly shots of my belly as it starts to grow properly. Another day.

1 comment:

Maria o Julia said...

Åhhh Grattis grattis!! Va kul med en till knatte :) Hoppas illamåendet slutar snarast, för det är verkligen det värsta som finns :(
Kramar från Maria o Julia