Thursday, May 6, 2010

week 15

this week has been a little bit of a set back when it comes to the feeling better part. I've been nauseous and sick for most of it. On the upside though I am eating better these days and I think that this weeks barfing combined with the somewhat better diet has made my weight gain slow down or stop or maybe even reduce a little.
The belly is starting to show a little and I now look like I'm a bit chubby and not at all preggers.
What else can I tell you... hmm I've started my quest of getting W to give up his pacifier before his birthday in a month. So far not so good. We've talked about how big kids don't need pacifiers and we've talked about the pacifier fairy who's going to bring him a gift when he's ready to give up the pacifier but every time I ask him if he's ready yet he tells me in his southern American accent (that I have no idea where he picked up) that: "Not tonight, Mama"

No comments: