Thursday, June 26, 2008

birthday, birthday, zoo


Last Tuesday was busbus first birthday. We had his party a little early on the 15th rather than the 17th cause more people could make it on a Sunday. The party was alright and bus got some nice presents and he was all played out afterwards and fell asleep in the stroller on the way home.

Then on Tuesday we were supposed to go to the zoo but the weather wasn't awesome so we opted for trying to get buses birthday present instead. We went to the mall and had a pleasant enough day even though we ended up buying mostly stuff for me. In the evening I made a cake for bus and I put raspberries in the middle. When bus discovered the raspberries he tried to throw the rest of the cake on the floor so he could just eat the raspberries.

Yesterday was my birthday. I had some friends over for cake and that's pretty much it. 

Today on the other hand was a big day. We went to Granby Zoo which is awesome and amazing and me and bus got to ride on a camel and they have a water park with waves so we got to swim too it was great! We saw all sorts of animals and it was so great when the bus first spotted the zebras.



No comments: