Sunday, June 8, 2008

it's a miracle!!



Yesterday we put up the a/c as I told you in my last post. Well that thing is amazing! I put the bus down for a nap and he slept for 2 hours in the morning without waking up once. Usually he wakes up at least once during every nap. Then in the afternoon when I finally got him to sleep again he napped for 1.5 hours, and then in the evening I got him to sleep after some tears a little bit of crying and some pacifier throwing at 8.15 p.m. Guess when he woke up the first time?? at 5.29 a.m. That is a bloody miracle. He has never slept that long without waking up before. Usually I'm up at midnight and at 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. and so on putting the pacifier back in and stroking his back and then finally feeding him sometime between 3 and 5 a.m. Last night he slept 9.5 hours or so straight without waking up. 

I felt so refreshed this morning. I have not slept for more than 4 hours straight since the night between June 15-16 2007.

2007!!!!

So basically I have not had a decent night sleep in about a year. 

So in a week and a bit busbus is turning 1 year old! It's a big deal and I'm in the middle of planning his party and figuring out what to get him for his birthday. I have a couple of ideas. 
Then it's midsummer closely followed by St-Jean-Baptiste and then my birthday which happens to be my sister-in-laws birthday too. June is a very exciting month!

Oh yeah, we went to a wedding last week on May 31. Congratulations Marc and Isabelle! Here's what we looked like.

Daddy and busbus looking dapper!

Mommy and busbus with bad quality photos


At least busbus is very pretty!

Busbus looking like the Grinch who stole Christmas and mommy and daddy

Feeding time for the bus


The happy couple



No comments: