Friday, January 23, 2009

School, Work and Gastro

W is sick again. He has gastro... nice. He started throwing up at 5.20 this morning and is not keeping anything down

this is how my blog started two days ago when I was supposed to write it. Then he threw up again, and again and my will to write just disappeared. Poor little tot threw up so many times I lost count until he finally fell asleep at 10.30.
Since then he's been better, still not fully himself and he's got some poop issues I won't talk about here.

Honestly, I haven't really felt like blogging this past week. I just started taking this university course on the internet (It's a distance course from LuleƄ Tekniska Universitet) and I started working on my project to take over the licensing business in Sweden. So I've been busy to say the least. I am also worrying a whole heaping lot about the fact that one of my book that I need for my course is not here yet and I'm supposed to hand in a report on the first 4 chapters of that book by Monday lunch. Great.
At least I got the first chapter of my other book. My mom bought it for me in Sweden and photographed the first chapter and sent me the pics so I could read it myself. I guess that's copyright infringement but I have no intentions on sharing the photos with anyone else and all the intentions of passing this course so I don't care. If I haven't mentioned it before I'm studying comparative politics. It's very interesting so far.

I contacted my first potential licensing "client" yesterday. It took me forever to get my e-mail to sound decent. My Swedish is clearly a lot worse than I thought it would be. Which doesn't bode well for my reports I have to do for school. Nothing says potential politics mayor as a report full of swenglish and grammar mistakes.

Well it's back to the books for me so I'll leave you with the cutest guitar hero you've ever seen!

No comments: