Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing in the snow

Don't know what to think of this new year yet. So far it's been a bit up and down. It's been very cold too.

Since I hadn't taken W out in like over a week or so to play I decided to take him to the park even though it was like -15°C (that's 5°F for all of you who know that scale better). I could not feel my toes when we got back in and W had deliciously red cheeks. We stayed out for like 15 minutes all in all and I swear it took longer getting dresses and undressed before and after. That's life with a toddler.

I finally booked mine and W's tickets to Sweden this week too. We're leaving here on January 29th and land there on January 30th and we go back on February 9th so mark your calendars and send me your requests for days. I'll be making our schedule shortly and I would really like to squeeze as many of my lovely friends in there as possible.

I'll leave you with a browsing tip and an old photo of W from last winter since I didn't have any recent ones of him sitting in snow.




1 comment:

Farlig Skönhet said...

i´ve marked my calender!

(Oj lite swengelska men det är iallafall inskrivet! vi måste ses!)

Miljoner stora kramar