Sunday, March 29, 2009

first day of spring.

I just handed over my report... now the waiting game begins. I still haven't gotten the results of my exam so god knows how long it'll take to get the results on this. On Tuesday the next course begins and I'll be learning all about international politics and conflicts. This is the one I'm the most exited about since I'm kind of hoping to go into conflict resolution in the future. I can't wait to get my books.

In other news the weather here in mtl has been lovely and we're spending more and more time outside. I can't wait for the weather to be warm enough so we don't have to wear coats anymore but I'm sure it'll come soon.

Yesterday it was 13°C (that's 55°F) outside and sunny. It was absolutely lovely outside so we took W to the park. He played like never before and was so happy he danced and ran at the same time too cute. Our neighbours are moving back to Switzerland in a week or so so they decided to give away their couch and left it on the curb for someone to pick it up. We decided to channel the Simpsons and do a couple of family photos. It is potentially the ugliest couch ever with the different coloured maple leaves on it but still someone picked it up over night and it's now gone.

Well yesterday was lovely and as crappy as it is outside today it still gave me hope that summer might still come this year.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very good......

Farlig Skönhet said...

Ni är ju bara sååå himla härliga!!! Saknar dig vännen. Hemlisen min får du veta om en månad.. tihi. Kanske tidigare på mailen =D KRAMAR!!