Sunday, March 1, 2009

wittle one

I have a headache, and W's been sick for the last 3 days. Yesterday his fever didn't go below 39°C (that's 102°F) all day. I gave him tempra but it just didn't do anything for the poor little one. In the evening I gave him motrin and down his fever went. Me and J were both agitated and worried and kept arguing and trying to decide if we had to take W to the hospital. He tends to have breathing difficulties when he gets sick and last time we ended up spending a night at the hospital because one of his lungs collapsed partially. You can read about that here. Below is a photo from that terrible night.


So naturally we get worried everytime he gets sick and especially when he gets a cough. We give him two different kinds of inhalers and keep a close watch on his breathing. W unlike most people doesn't like to sleep when he's sick, he'll fight and fight and fight until finally he'll fall asleep wherever he happens to be. Yesterday that was in the chair in front of the TV.


I hate it when he's sick. He's a little better now though. We'll see if he's good enough to go to the gymnastics tomorrow.
Now I'm gonna attempt to answer another couple of questions on my exam for my university course.

No comments: