Tuesday, March 10, 2009

in the land of Canada (and Australia)

Sorry for the lack up updates I have been a busy busy bee. Last week I had my exam to write and this week I am doing my report. I have to write a 4000 word report on the differences and similarities of the Canadian and Australian political systems. If you guys have any awesome words of wisdom on the subject please do tell!

Anyway my head is swimming with information on the two countries and when I'm not taking care of W, writing my report or relax I am doing my citizenship application since I am now legible to apply. Woohoo!

So for more great details of our dull everyday life you guys will just have to stay tuned for when I will feel finished enough to write something here.

Lia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyday lift?

Lia said...

sorry... life