Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Canada Post


I don't know if I've complained about Canada Post here before but I will now. Canada Post sucks. Every time I get a package from home it takes like 3 weeks to get here and it arrives in a plastic bag from Toronto saying we're sorry about the delay we broke your envelope. 

Also, as I have mentioned before, I use ebay a lot and therefor rely on Canada Post to give me my stuff and our Canada Post package truck driver is a lazy f*ck. He never actually tries to deliver my packages but writes those little slips they put on your door saying we tried to deliver but you weren't here. Except I am always here and those little slips only ever makes it to me the day after the supposed delivery attempt happened. 

I have complained about this to Canada Post before and I got to speak to a nice supervisor who gave me his direct number in case this happened again. After that call we did actually receive some of our packages. But it's been a while since that call and our mail guy has started slacking again, and I have misplaced that number. Well it wasn't so bad having to go get the packages yesterday when hubby was here taking care of the bus and all went smoothly. But today after getting the slip and packing up the bus and walking up there in the wind only to find out that the address on the slip I was given was incorrect and there were no package waiting for me, I was a bit pissed off.

I called again to Canada Post to complain and told the poor lady all of this and she made a proper complain and apologized and told me this will never happen again and if it does to call again and drastic measures will be taken. Nice, I can get this guy fired. 

I understand that delivering mail is a bitch and that parking on our street is hell (I mean I live here and I have to deal with the parking situation all the time) but when I buy stuff from ebay I pay for shipping and handling and I want my stuff delivered to my door.

Nuff said.

No comments: