Friday, April 4, 2008

You have got to be kidding me!



Just looking out the window today makes me depressed... more snow. It's April for crying out loud! We need nice mid teens temperatures and sunshine. Not rain and snow!

Been starting to worry a lot about the flight to Sweden. It's in 2 weeks. I had nightmares all night about forgetting the bus's passport at home and missing the flight and stuff. It was awful. I am not looking forward to the trip. It's gonna be 14 hours of me and a cranky bus with no sleep. 

In more pleasant news; my hubby's cousin's fiancee had their baby April 1st. A little girl they're calling Raphaelle. I've seen photos and she's pretty. Congratulations

Soon my friend Maria will have her baby too. She was due on March 31st but last time I spoke to her on April 2nd there were no baby. But I haven't heard from her in a couple of days so maybe she's had the baby yesterday or today. 

Everyone is having babies now. I know 3 people who were all due like now. It's just a shame for them that the best baby has already been born and is ours. I love my bus so much there are not really enough words to explain. He's so great. He stands by himself now, for a couple of seconds or so. Soon he'll be walking.

Time goes so quickly with him... unfortunately I can't say the same about this winter...

1 comment:

Farlig Skönhet said...

Hej älskade vän! Skriver det här på svenska nu, då jag är väldigt trött i huvudet och engelska tog så lång tid kände jag. Ja, han gick i vår klass 7-9 på Viksäng. Namnet kan vi ta när vi ses. Även de två som tagit livet av sig gick på Viksäng och du vet vilka de är. Läskigt...

Snart ses vi!! Ska bli helt underbart att träffa dig o lillpojken!

Stora kramar