Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dandelions

It's been kind of hectic around here lately. I just got approved for writing my exam here at the Swedish consulate on Monday. I applied in early April but apparently they just had to wait until the last minute to make a decision. So I've been studying hard lately so this won't be a long post. I still have to write tomorrows Friday issue post.
Anyway, my mother-in-law came back to Montreal on Monday and she left again today to go to Paris for a week. Whenever she's around things just tend to get a little stressed since she's never here for very long. This time we had to fit in some birthday shopping for W since his second birthday is coming up in 3 weeks. He got a Woody and a Buzz doll from the movie Toy Story and he's in love. More about that at another time.
Today he was sitting watching a movie and I asked him for a kiss and he gave me one without struggle then he reached for me and said KRAM (hug in Swedish). Too cute.






W's discovered the joy of blowing the puffy dandelions.

No comments: