Thursday, March 6, 2008

done and done


So we booked our tickets today. We're leaving on the 18th and coming back on the 28th of April. We've never been away from hubby longer than 3 nights before and the bus has never been away from daddy so it'll be hard. Plus I have to do the flight by myself which can be difficult. It was hell the last time we flew and it was all three of us then. This time it's me and a 10 month old bus. I think I can forget about sleeping and be prepared to spend the whole flight walking up and down the isle and talk to people. We're flying the highly recommended KLM this time, we've never done that before but our experience with British Airways last time was less than great. Well I'll have plenty of time to worry about that later. 

For now I need to worry about the yellow stuff that's coming out of buses ear and the fact that we need to go to the doctor with him again tomorrow. I thought we were done with all this sickness business.

I received my new shoes today. I'm very happy about that. I can't wait for the snow to go away so I can use them. Unfortunately spring seems far away. We had our 8th snowstorm this winter a couple of days ago and there is another one heading our way on Saturday. I think it's time to stop the snow. I've had enough.

Now I need to go to the bus he's waking up.

No comments: