Wednesday, March 19, 2008

don't want to think about it.



Just got off the phone with my sister-in-law, her friends child, who's not even 3 years old, just got diagnosed with leukemia. The horror. I don't even want to think about what that must feel like. I have issues with bus having the sniffles. I don't think me and hubby could handle him being like really sick. Especially not hubby. Every time bus gets sick and we need to go to the doctor me and hubby fight cause hubby is gonna take bus and hold him close and feel like it's bus and him against the world (including me) and that he's gonna take him to the doctor and make him better. He will physically shove me out of the way and act like me caring for the bus is madness and that the bus clearly needs his dad to protect him from everyone including the mommy. Then imagine the bus being really sick and that would kill the daddy I think.

I hope to God and all other good sources or forces in this world that the bus never gets sick like that.

In other less horrifying news. I tried to pay for something on eBay yesterday and today but kept getting an error message and after trying the e-mail support to both eBay and Pay Pal and getting no response I dug out the phone number to Pay Pal and called customer support who first hung up on me. Second time I called I got an agent who told me that there was a security issue with my funding and that I should just try later. I freaked out telling him I have already tried later and what f*ing security issue can my funds have? Did you idiots steal all my money?? He told me he had no more information and that a supervisor would give me the same answer. I asked him who knew the answer then and to put me through to that person right now or at least give me a number to call. He said he couldn't but offered to put me through to a supervisor. I accepted and was put on hold for 15-20 minutes during which I paced so much the bus actually fell asleep in my arms even though it's lunch time not nap time. When I finally got the supervisor he guided me through paying another way which worked fine and told me that there were no security issue with my funds but an actual issue with eBay check-out. Thank you very much mister Pay Pal call center agent for freaking me out and thinking you stole my money. Next time I shall ask for the supervisor straight away. Now lets just hope that I get sent my new purchase.

Now to wait for the bus to wake up again so we can eat.


A picture of the bus wearing a silly hat to lighten the mood.


No comments: