Saturday, March 8, 2008

I know I know


I know I know I said I would post every day but yesterday was busy. Bus is sick again. I think I told you all that he had yellow stuff coming out of his ear. Well it turns out he's eardrum has burst and he is now on the third round of antibiotics since beginning of February, he also got some ear drops. We went to the doctor first thing in the morning yesterday and we didn't have to wait more than 15 minutes and the doctor was very nice, I don't think bus agrees on that one, he screamed so loudly when the doctor looked in his ear. I felt like a traitor cause I had to hold him really hard to stop him from wriggling away. We now have to go back and see a doctor in a month again to make sure the eardrum healed as it should. We're going to the paediatrician on Wednesday to follow up on buses bronchiolitis so we'll tell her then about the ear so she'll probably make sure we get to see her in a month to check on the ear. His paediatrician is great but she's very hard getting an appointment with unless she asks for one. It's been a hard while now for the bus and all in his first year. I feel so bad for him having to be sick all the time and I'm really hoping this is not something that's gonna happen every year.

Then yesterday we went grocery shopping and got charged $74 for two cans of crushed tomato. Hubby is going back there today to see if we can get some money back. I thought it was a bit expensive when I paid for it. 

Today I've been searching the web for a good car seat and stroller for when we go to Sweden. My mamma is buying us a car seat to have in Sweden so we don't have to bring ours and risk the airline breaking it every time. I'm buying the stroller myself, my mamma bought one for us the last time we were home but it was so big, old and hard to use, plus it was missing important pieces of harness so it's totally unsafe so I have to get a new one. Found one I want, now I just need my mamma to go get it for us.

Hubby is off today which is great cause that means I don't have to do the evening by myself, I don't have to do the bath for example. I don't mind doing the bath cause bus is a little fish and he loves the bath and he's splashing around like a pro in there, but it gets less fun if you have to do it every night and I kind of miss those 25 minutes to myself. Hubby is working evenings again next week so I'll get to enjoy plenty of bath times. 

Happy birthday Marie!

No comments: