Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday whichever one you celebrated. We had a good Christmas this year, I promise I'll write a long post about it tomorrow when I have some more time. I'll tell you all about the party, the presents and the getting lost in Verdun part.

I just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday season.

Well this is one of the 3 million posts I attempted to write over the holiday and then got interrupted before I had a chance to post it. This past week has been madness. I've baked for 50 plus people (with the help of my lovely niece F) and I cooked, entertained, partied and gotten lost. And we opened many gifts, so many in fact that W didn't want to open some after a while, he was too overwhelmed. He's pretty happy with his new toys now though, and with his new room.

I'll post some photos of the madness tonight after W's gone to bed. So later everyone!

No comments: