Thursday, December 11, 2008

On Santa's lap

So I mentioned earlier I took W to the mall and made him sit on Santa's lap so we could have cute Christmas pictures. Well here it is.



In other news, we got 25 cm of snow over the last couple of days so I decided to buy a sleigh for W. Turns out he doesn't like the sleigh at all. He screamed bloody murder and trashed around until I gave in and let him get out of it. Then I did everything I could to make him like it. I tried to get him to pull me, I let him drag it empty I even let him sit in it and hit my legs with it so I jumped around screaming in pain (he usually loves that and laughs every time it happens) but nothing. He hated the sleigh so much he actually cried a river when I carried him and dragged the empty sleigh behind us. He wanted me to let it go and just leave it there. Hopefully he'll like it better next time we try it cause I'm sick and tired of dragging the big stroller up and down the stairs and push it through the snow.

This afternoon we're going to an office Christmas party so Joyeux Noël!

1 comment:

Megg said...

I love this picture of Wilhelm and man-oh-man, that is one awesome santa!