Sunday, February 17, 2008

8 months

Today is buses 8 month birthday and soon he will have been outside longer than inside... he has also had a fever for 10 days out of those 8 months.

He's feeling better today playing away in his room. I attached a photo of him that I just took so all of you can see.



So we had to go back to the hospital again yesterday and unfortunatly we didn't get to see our nurse guy this time so we had to wait close to 3 hours there. Right before we got to see the doctor I spotted our nurse guy at the nursing station and decided to go ask him how long we had to wait just to see if he could work some magic and get us seen quicker. He recognized us right away and told us we didn't have to wait much longer. I don't know if it was him that made us get to see the doctor almost straight after that or if it was just the fact that we had waited for 2 hours already and it was just our turn to go. I am thinking it was him though. I like to believe that he's looking out for us and lets us see the doctor before everyone else. Anyways bus still has a virus and they can't say how long it's gonna be but we have to come back again if he still has a fever on Monday evening. He's better today though no fever all night and none so far today so we're really hoping it's gonna stay that way.

I'm still sick, no fever but my throat is super sore and I'm still coughing like a 65 year old man who's been smoking all his life. Been drinking raspberry tea with honey all morning and eating soft food like bananas and yoghurts. I'm hoping I'll be better by tomorrow since I have a date with Julie and I'd really wanna get out and talk about other things than fever and poop and tempra. I could actually really do with all of us being healthy for the rest of the year or at least the next couple of months cause I do think we've had our fair share of sickness for now.

That's all for now folks I have playing to do.

No comments: