Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another day another doctor.

We went to another doctor today, he was very nice. The bus has a throat infection so he's getting another round of antibiotics and I had to have chest and sinus x-rays but it was all good. All I have is a good old fashioned virus that will supposedly go away by itself after weeks of making me feel like crap.

Met up with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law and my niece and nephew who were also visiting a doctor, a different one from the one we were seeing cause the kiddies are sick too. Left the bus with his grand-ma while I was having my x-rays. When I was done my sister-in-law was waiting with my niece for a chest x-ray for her. It's a hard winter this year and everyone is so darn sick.

In 2 days my hubby turns 31. Let's just hope we are all well by then so we can eat cake and be happy.

Don't really have that much more to say today and bus just hit his nose¨
gotta run

No comments: