Sunday, February 24, 2008

crap


Yesterday as I was trying to sleep I had this fantastic idea for a blog and I had it all planned out but now I can't remember what it was.

I guess I'll just have to think of something else to write about. 

Yesterday me and bus were home alone all evening. Hubby turned 31 last week and he wanted to go out and celebrate last night. We had it all figured out his mom (my mother-in-law) was gonna come and baby-sit, we asked her around Christmas and she said yes she'd love to so we started talking to hubby's friends about getting all the friends and WAGs together (WAGs being wives and girlfriends... unfortunately not the rich soccer/football kind). Everything was looking like it was gonna work out and be a cool evening out when sometime in January buses grandmother decided she didn't want to baby-sit anymore, she wanted to go on holiday to Cuba. Now I can see how all of you would think that going to Cuba is way more awesome than hanging out with bus for an evening (you have clearly never met my bus he is totally better than some stupid holiday btw) but you don't know the whole story here. She went to Mexico end of December. So we are looking at 2 holidays about 2 months apart. She works at James' Bay so she's only home for like 10 days every other month so we hardly ever see her cause the last 2 times she's been home now she's been going abroad on holiday. She also has 3 more grandkids that wants to see her and everyone has been sick for like the entire month of February and we could all really use her help for just a couple of days. But instead of her being home for 10 days this time around she was home for a day and a half and she's coming back for another day and a half next week and we will hardly see her. We think she regretted going right before going cause she came by here at 7.30 in the morning on her way to the airport to give hubby his birthday present and to give some kisses to the bus. 

To get to the point of this little story she couldn't baby-sit and the only other person we trust with our baby, my sister-in-law is away with her family and uncle Shay this weekend. I knew that hubby really wanted to go out so I volunteered to stay home with the bus. 

The hubby came back at 3.45 this morning and he seemed to have enjoyed himself and he seemed to have the drinking under control. Last time he went out he threw up in bed and swore never to drink again while nursing a hang-over for the next 20 hours or so. Today he even made it to work on time.

It looks nice outside so I think me and the bus are gonna go out for a walk soon.

for now you guys should all check out Lykke Li

bye now

No comments: