Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick

Sick and tired of bus being sick and now I'm sick too. Almost coughed up a lung yesterday and overnight bus woke up at 1 am and screamed and was completely inconsolable me and hubby tried to calm him down. He didn't want hubby to walk with him he only wanted me and I was feeling like crap, I was shaking and it hurt to breath and I was all faint and stuff. I had to suck it up and walk with him anyways though. When that didn't work the first couple of times my hubby walked with him and finally managed to get him to sleep again. 

Woke up again around 5 am and my hubby thought the baby was very warm, I couldn't feel it at all thought he was about the same temperature as me so he should be fine. Hubby convinced me to check his temperature and it turned out he had a fever of 38.8°. Since I couldn't feel it I decided to check my temperature too and I had a fever of 38.5° great. Gave tempra to the baby and treo to me and tried to go back to sleep. 

This morning the bus was feeling better and was creeping all over us in bed while I still feel like one of my lungs had gone on vacation. Still coughing like mad too. If the buses temperature stays down we'll be all good but if it goes back up we have to go to the hospital again. 3 days with fever is max for little tykes like him and especially while being on antibiotics.

Well he's sleeping now and hubby is reading the paper so I guess I should have a shower and see if I can breath a bit easier and hopefully we won't have to go to the hospital today and the bus is gonna be happy and healthy for the rest of his life!

Don't fancy going outside it looks pretty but cold.

No comments: