Saturday, February 23, 2008

LOST



Last night I had a dream about LOST, you know the TV show. I dreamt that the answer to everything, all the questions was chocolate. Just chocolate. I dreamt I was on the island and I figured it out. I had vivid images of the other others standing in chocolate and about Ben making money off chocolate and of Charlotte knowingly talking into the phone about how there was only hours left and then saying chocolate. In my dream I was so excited that I figured it all out and I was gonna tell everyone that I knew what the end would be. When I woke up I was confused and disappointed. Now I'm stuck with everyone else trying to figure out that darn show that keeps me tuning in every week. 

So we ended up not going downtown yesterday. We figured out we didn't actually have anything to do downtown so we decided to go grocery shopping instead. The weather was awful and the hubby got grumpier by the minute so we made it quick and forgot the soy milk. 

The bus has decided that sleeping is for suckers and especially sleeping in his own bed. Now I have to put him to sleep in my bed and then try to move him since I can't leave him on my bed since he's way to mobile to be left alone anywhere that isn't caged in.  He just fell asleep now so I'm gonna move him.


1 comment:

Mikalyx said...

Damn, I wanted to watch the first couple of seasons but too late...I know how it ends now...