Monday, June 1, 2009

The time for Wii is here!

So I did my exam today!
I got back home a couple of hour ago and W's been sleeping for forever and I honestly don't know what to do with my time. I should be writing a cover letter for a job application but my brain has gone for the day. I think I used up all my brainpower writing that exam. So now I've checked all my internet sites and I've fed the cats and I've put my books away. Tonight I'm finally gonna open my early birthday present to myself. Lego Star Wars the complete saga for Wii. J rented the game last summer and I spent a month playing it and last week it was on sale at best buy (which I keep calling buy more after watching too much Chuck) so I bought it for myself. I haven't opened it yet cause I know that as soon as I do I won't be studying anymore so today is the day!

No comments: